Click here for our complete SEO glossary.
Interstitial ads are a type of ad that can be used to great effect in boosting your SEO efforts. But what are they, exactly? And what benefits can you expect to see from using them? In this post, we’ll explore those questions and more. So without further ado, let’s get started!
What is an interstitial ad?
An interstitial ad is a type of online advertising that appears on a web page between the user’s initial request and the content they are attempting to access. Interstitial ads are typically used to promote products or services, but can also be used for other purposes such as delivering important information (e.g., a software update).
What are the benefits of using interstitial ads?
There are several benefits to using interstitial ads, including:
– They can help you boost your SEO efforts by increasing click-through rates and generating more traffic to your website.
– They can be used to promote products or services, which can lead to increased sales and revenue.
– They can be used to deliver important information to users, which can improve the user experience and increase customer satisfaction.
How can you use interstitial ads to boost your SEO efforts?
There are several ways you can use interstitial ads to boost your SEO efforts, including:
– Use them to promote your website or blog on other websites and in search engine results pages (SERPs).
– Use them to drive traffic to specific landing pages on your website.
– Use them to generate leads for your business.
In conclusion, interstitial ads are a type of ad that can be used to great effect in boosting your SEO efforts. By increasing click-through rates and generating more traffic to your website, they can help you achieve your SEO goals. So if you’re looking for a way to give your SEO a boost, consider using interstitial ads. Thanks for reading!
Jamie Fallon is an SEO expert who lives life to the maximum, redlining every day on a rollercoaster straight to the grave.
In an SEO career of almost ten years, he’s seen it all, he’s done it all, and he’s not impressed: from white text on a white background to today, when you can have robots paint or write for you like some kind of sick science fiction come true.
No matter what life throws at him, Jamie always manages to come out on top. He’s an expert at seeing the silver lining in every cloud and making the best of every situation. His positive attitude and unshakable faith in himself have seen him through tough times. For some people, success goes to their heads; but Jamie never forgets what got him to wherever he thinks he is.
When he’s not busy gaming the system, you can find him writing angry thinkpieces on how Google is ruining everything good about the internet, or hanging out with his wife (pictured).